About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Data Partner, you will be responsible for developing strategies, managing execution timelines, and ensuring that project designs and implementations align with the data architectural vision and data governance standards as defined by Enterprise Data Architect and Data Governance Head. This includes identifying problems, communicating solutions, articulating visions, and passionately driving results.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures data security through access management to adhere to bank policies and procedures pertaining to data.
- Delivers key metrics using relevant data-driven analyses to support business users in monitoring and decision making.
- Monitors drivers of revenue growth using data analyses to provide insights for revenue optimization and cost minimization.
- Coordinates with various business units in the bank thru emails, phone calls, and meetings to gain a better understanding of both front and back-end processes.
- Coordinates with Product teams and Marketing teams thru emails, phone calls, and meetings to have a better understanding of the arrays of product offerings of the organization and drive value-added data-driven insights.
- Coordinates with various departments of ITG thru emails, phone calls, and meetings to gain access to data sources.
- Develops integration packages using integration tools (e.g., SSIS) to automate recurring data integration procedures.
- Develops and maintains data marts (collection of database tables) using database tools (e.g., SQL Server) to support data needs of various units of the Bank.
- Develops dashboards and reports using reporting/dashboarding tools (e.g., PowerBI, SSRS) to support reporting needs of various units of the Bank.
- Presents insightful reports to key business units through meetings or email correspondence.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Industrial, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
At least 4 years of relevant data engineering experience
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse and Data Marts concepts, Query optimization techniques, Python experience, and Data Analysis.
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Suite (i.e, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), PySpark, Python, Apache SQL, Power BI.
- Familiarity with AWS platform services such as S3, EC2, Athena, EMR
- Preferably with AWS certification.
- Has data storytelling skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to generate datasets for accurate reporting and able to provide relevant and actionable insights.