About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker. We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done. In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Financial Planning and Analysis Head, you will be accountable to the CFO and Senior Management for the planning, budgeting efforts, and performance management of SBF, including FP&A support as may be required by shareholders Bank of Ayudhya (“BAY”) and Security Bank (“SBC”).
How you'll contribute
- Responsible for the preparation of rolling expectations and monthly Finpack which involves a thorough analysis and monitoring of the Company’s performance vis-à-vis operating plan (OP or budget) and prior month/year performance.
- Prepares financial projections and business plans, whether strategic, operational, or tactical plans, in collaboration with Functional Heads.
- Builds and updates financial/ product profitability models (whether pertaining to specific programs or products or channels) based on a clear understanding of the Company’s business to support decision making by Senior Management
- Brings to fruition special projects as may be assigned from time to time, by providing project management support to ensure execution happens as expected.
- Ensures on-time submission of team deliverables by using planning and organizing skills to provide support on a timely basis
- Builds and designs reports and presentation decks by collecting the relevant information for the CFO/CEO’s needs
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance concepts particularly in the banking/consumer financing industry
- Strong financial modeling skills; Strong analytical and computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective interpersonal, supervision, and communication skills
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills; Able to delegate tasks properly
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Able to digest and simplify technical information and have effective discussions or make effective presentations on it
- Able to learn quickly and improve persistently
- Keen to details and notices discrepancies/ inconsistencies/ abnormal trends/ illogicalities