About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Day 2 Officer, you will be responsible for the high and medium risk transactions review handled by the call center covering customer experience, accuracy, compliance, and soft skills. The review will be based on identified processes extracted from the audit trail.
How you'll contribute:
- Submits daily, weekly and monthly reports of review findings via MS Outlook and Day 2 database to ensure all full visibility of volume vs error tracked to identified stakeholders.
- Validates Complaints and Fraud cases via CCM and/or CCM tool for the purpose of performance management, gap analysis, training, and/or process improvement.
- Maintains Day 2 database using established MS Excel tool saved in the CCG shared folder to ensure CCG’s access to relevant bank policies and processes.
- Conducts daily review of high and medium-risk, sensitive transactions performed by the call center based on identified processes extracted from audit trail using the established Day 2 Evaluation Form and call recording/barging tool to effectively measure accuracy and compliance of the Better Banking Specialists
- Regularizes findings resulted from the daily review of high and medium-risk based on correct processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in Banking, IT Outsourcing Services/ITOS, Business Process Outsourcing/BPO
- Knowledge of the Quality Assurance in the Contact Center environment Banking and finance Knowledge of the overall bank internal processes
- Documentation process Data Analysis
- Ability to assess associate knowledge of the process Ability to identify potential areas of process improvement leading to improved process and customer experience Ability to assist in the design and implementation of process improvement