About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Enrollment Officer - Cash Management, you will assist in overseeing the operations of Enrollment/Maintenance in terms of service delivery, productivity, and strict compliance to established policies of the Bank and other regulatory agencies. You will also assist the customer's to need (internal, external, and stakeholders) and exceed their expectations regarding Digibanker enrollment.
How you'll contribute
- Reviews and approves enrollment/maintenance in Digibanker Backoffice system/ Cash Portal
- Verifies detail/information provided by the client on the documents submitted against EQ/ Luminous/ CRM
- Approves an Authorizing Hierarchy matrix to be programmed for the client’s Digibanker Account based on the Board Resolution or ADF (for sole prop account) submitted by the client
- Reviews and activate/ deactivate eligible deposit accounts, including third-party account/s, collection account/s, BIPPs Buyers Debit Account, and BIPPs Merchants collection accounts as encoded by the client via SBC Digibanker
- Reviews and create Buyer Password Administrator for BIPPs enrollment
- Prepares monthly Digibanker Enrollment Statistics Report
- Monitors submission of the summary report at the start of the week for CMS enrollments processed covering the previous week for branch reference
- Monitors submission of weekly consolidated report for the list of clients with pending regularization or pending submission of hard copy of signed enrollment form.
What we’re looking for
- With at least 3 years of experience in Cash Management solutions
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills