About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an EKYC Assistant, you will handle the opening of accounts for the clients with an approved loan, clients opening an account via an online facility, SBC employees opening checking accounts, and the creation of BBN and EQBN. You will also be responsible for confirming that the opening of accounts is properly reviewed as to completeness and accurateness of details, processed within TAT, properly encoded in the system, and executed 99% error-free.
How you'll contribute
- Processes account opening requests within the agreed TAT
- Encodes the information in CRM for all accounts opened completely and accurately
- Process creation of BBN requested by CBG and other Business Units
- Review the documents submitted by Loans Department and/or SBC employee if complete (applicable for the opening of an account for loan clients only)
- Process CBR/CBI immediately upon receipt of ADF with client's signature acknowledging receipt of the checkbooks in EQ System to avoid delay in processing client's transactions
- Observe confidentiality of records, reports, and other information through proper filing and safekeeping of documents
- Processes account opening for clients with approved loan and clients with online account opening application
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related field
- Knowledgeable in account opening process and branch operations
- Has effective coordination with various groups and able to provide output within the required turn-around-time
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!