About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will act as Compliance and Monitoring personnel of Branch Banking Operations Group (BBOG) to ensure BBOG-Head Office Operations Units strict compliance with established policies, internal controls, and procedures of the Bank and other regulatory agencies. You will also identify and implement concrete solutions to productivity and control issues within a perspective of a balanced approach between revenue, productivity/operating efficiency, and controls. You will function as Auxilliary Compliance Officer by preparing Reports on Crimes and Losses for the BSP and facilitating review of Suspicious Transaction Report filed by the branches for submission to the AMLC.
How you'll contribute
- Ensure that all suggestions, requests, issues, concerns requiring improvements in existing policies & procedures are coordinated with the concerned units.
- Prepare Clarificatory Memo for issuance to concerned personnel based on the Special Operations Report released by Quality Assurance Department via e-mail.
- Prepare the Integrity Committee /Committee on Corrective Action materials needed for the IC Meeting /agenda
- Prepare Reminder Memo For issuance to concerned personnel For Non- IC cases
- Submit Report on Crimes and Losses for spurious checks to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas within 10 calendar days from the knowledge of crime/incident and complete report not later than 20 calendar days from termination of the investigation.
- Submit Suspicious Transaction Report for spurious checks and subject of AMLC Inquiry/Account Search to Compliance Office within five (5) days from transaction date/date of knowledge.
- Perform Account search of persons tagged as a high-risk individual with a released memo from BSP
- Prepare and Send Balance Confirmation Of client with Special Cases To confirm the correctness of the Account balances maintained in our bank
- Implementation Of all recommendation stated in every issued /released Special Operations Report
- Prepare and submit RCSA template for QAHO based on existing policies and procedures of the Bank Template must reflect vital functions of QA Head Office
- Identify policies, processes, and procedures for revision/improvement and coordinate with the concerned units for standardization and implementation
- Adhere to policies, rules, and regulations of the Human Resources and Development Division e.g., Submission of Tardiness, Absences, Overtime Report (TAOR), wearing of IDs and prescribed uniforms, etc
- Implementation of assigned Projects Based on the BBOG Project listing) within agreed TAT
- Ensure “Acceptable/ Satisfactory” audit rating of BBOG-HO Operations Units to both internal and external examination based on the agreed Rating System
- Facilitate processing of vouchers related to cash advance and reimbursements of QAO Branch For their budget on their BERM/Surprise visit
- Perform various ADHOCS requested from time to time
- Act as an alternate to QA-HO Admin when needed.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 3 years' relevant experience preferably in Banking, Law/Legal, Leasing/Financing Institutions
- Knowledgeable on Bank Policies and Regulations
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; Good attention to details