About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Systems Developer, you will be responsible for completing projects and coding programs based on user requirements and systems development methodology. Provide information technology services to SB Finance by implementing, maintaining, and enhancing systems and processes.
You are also responsible for ensuring that the requirements set forth by the business are captured and documented correctly before the solution is developed and implemented, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies; and ensures implementation within the agreed schedule.
How you'll contribute
- Review the functional specifications and prepare technical designs of systems for development.
- Review business requirements to provide high-level estimates (timeline and cost).
- Design and develop plans with Solutions Architect based on the requirements of the business to be able to complete project.
- Ensures Systems is up-to-date with the latest technology to be able to keep up with the constant changes in the business requirements.
- Provide production support for incidents and work with Technical Lead on the RCA to ensure all systems are running
- Provide source code review to ensure that all security and programming standards are applied.
- Leads projects meeting with user analysis to discuss schedules raise problems, questions, and concerns to the requirements of the business.
- Represent the Solution Delivery Lead in user meetings; act as officer-in-charge in his/her absence to ensure continuous operation
- Develop and implement applications and programs for back-end and front-end processing systems used for business operations
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- Over 5 years experience with systems/software development, systems analysis, and design
- Knowledgeable in SDLC, project methodology, and software quality assurance
- Substantial skills on the following
- Programming Language: RPG/.Net/Java
- Operating Systems: Unix, Windows
- Databases: MS SQL/Oracle
- DevOps: AWS
- Interface: API
- Must have very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills