About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Solutions Architect, you will bridge the gap between the needs of the business and what the delivery team can create. He/She is expected to be deeply involved in the projects or initiatives from the very beginning. He/She is the catalyst for change and an integral asset to test fast and learn fast from each consecutive engagement. The key is to reimagine the status quo and open the door for new breakthroughs and possibilities. He/She is expected to be aware of the industry’s landscape as well as have knowledge of the technologies and emerging solutions in the banking and service industries
How you'll contribute
- Work with vendor architect to provide overall technical solution according to SBF product design
- Work with DevOps Lead to provide
- Analyzing technology environment
- Analyzing enterprise specifics
- Analyzing requirements
- Setting collaboration framework
- Participating in technology selection
- Solution development control
- Project Management support
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science. Computer Engineering or any related field
- At least 8 years of working experience
- Proven expertise in handling IT infrastructure and cloud projects
- Strong background in engineering and software architecture
- Good background in Business Analysis, DevOps and Project Management
- Good communication and presentation skills