About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As IT - Vendor Management Head, you will be responsible for establishing relationships with IT vendors and ensure that all technology vendor services delivered to the Bank are of the same standard level of requirements and expectations.
How you'll contribute
- Oversee the assessment of inquiries and clarifications from the business and technology groups pertaining to vendors and their services.
- Keep appraised of projects and initiatives involving IT Vendors.
- Provide direction and oversight of standards for the IT Vendor Management function which includes IT Vendor Relationship Management and IT Sourcing.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Manage the escalation of issues to vendors for faster resolution.
- Develop plans to ensure successful vendor relationship management.
- Ensure policies and processes for IT Vendor Management is up to date and reviewed periodically for continuous improvement.
- Lead, implement, and monitor the effectiveness of IT vendor management policies and procedures, including on-boarding and off-boarding requirements and ensures compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage vendors upon early termination or cancellation as well as onboarding new vendors.
- Serve as the leadership-level point of contact between the vendor organization and internal customers consuming vendor services and solutions.
- Manage the collection, consolidation, and communication of reporting and data on vendor contracts, performance, risk and relationships to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with other IT Heads to ensure those vendor partners are managed effectively and contracts are fully leveraged.
- Manage the career of subordinates through a fair and reasonable measurement of performance and provides opportunities for growth and advancement (e.g. succession program, training, job rotation).
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 10 years of solid experience in all aspects of IT Vendor Management covering: sourcing, contract, performance, and vendor relationship management.
- Deep understanding of BSP circulars.
- Must be ITIL certified.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Equipped with the ability to adjust to different working environments and assignments.
- Good experience in providing leadership and set the strategic direction, mission, and vision of the department.