About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Merchant Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining close ties with merchants with a view of growing the relationship, supporting other unit's programs and activities, and ensuring turn-around-time are met and billing levels are maintained.
How you'll contribute
- Performs merchant visitation, extending customer service activities, conducting outbound calls with a view to establishing rapport with merchants, resolving issues, and maintaining SBC presence and billings on SBC terminals
- Coordinates with service providers and relevant business units in addressing all terminal issues and facilitate merchant requests - transaction postings, exceptions, and chargeback requests and provide immediate feedback to key contacts
- Preparation of conforme letter for installment partnership by continuous monitoring of sales pipeline and proper coordination to maintain a relevant record of installment partners for reference
- Conducts presentation to new to bank merchants and/or companies for the expansion of merchant base
- Proposes and negotiates a competitive merchant discount rate based on updated MDR / subsidy rate table to accredit merchants for installment partnership
What we’re looking for
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Banking, Credit Card Companies, Financial Technology
- Broad understanding of the merchant acquiring business and the capacity to relate the unit’s operations and performance metrics to the overall business of the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills