About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from adone.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Better Banking Specialist, you will experience customer service, customer handling, and issue resolution by supporting the Customer Contact Group. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Customer Contact Group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. By handling Bank and Loan client inquiries, requests and complaints, the Better Banking Specialist will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our customer contact group.
How will you contribute
- Responsible for supporting The Center’s objective of providing quality service to Bank customers particularly through a robust and effective customer service & contact desk.
- Ensures that calls regarding inquiries, requests, complaints and other concerns are handled in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Efficiently logs, handles and monitors various email inquiries, requests and complaints on bank products until resolution.
- Ensures that feedback on email inquiries, requests, and complaints are monitored and done within prescribed TAT
- Accommodates SB Online related concerns –password reset, unlocking of password, amending profile, activating online account.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- At least 1 year customer contact center experience is an advantage
- Must have good interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule, holidays or weekends as needed
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!