About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of IT projects from planning to completion. Your goal is to ensure that projects are tracked and delivered within agreed scope, budget, and timeline.
How you'll contribute
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
- Provide project documentation using project management guidelines
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and prepare for possible course of actions
- Provide status, project outcomes, and/or risks to stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in successfully leading large, complex and multi-component IT projects or experience in IT consulting/management
- Knowledge on IT operations, preferably with knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies and critical path resource allocations
- Strong leadership, planning and organizing, business requirements analysis, and problem solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to establish strong collaborative working relationships with cross matrix stakeholders, at all levels, across the organization