About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Enrollment Specialist, you will be responsible for receiving documents from the branch, CRG, and BG, and reviewing Digibanker documents. You will also be responsible for requesting confirmation from the client’s authorized signatories on enrolment of simple products or services to be availed.
How you'll contribute
- Receives Digibanker documents forwarded by clients through CMS Online Portal, endorsement of CDC, branches or other units and department via GSD and foot messenger
- Verifies completeness, review and do signature verification on the documents forwarded by Client, Branch, Banking Center, Corbank, or CDC prior to client or account enrollment and maintenance in SBC Digibanker Backoffice system or Cash Port
- Performs creation of record or maintenance in Digibanker Back office or Cash Portal if documents submitted are complete
- Prepares weekly consolidated report for the list of clients with pending regularization or pending submission of hard copy of signed enrollment form
- Enroll or deactivate Subscriber Invoice Number (SIN) for UEP clients
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or Banking, or any related field
- Must be responsible, organized, and keen on details
- Must have good communication skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!