A Project Coordinator provides essential support to a project, working with the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success. Exact responsibilities will vary by project, but key components of a Project Coordinator’s roles include administrative and technological skills. The project Coordinator answers directly to a Project Manager.
How you'll contribute
- Chase critical deliverables for the Business Go Live, help coordinate with the team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed, and stored.
- Coordinates with vendors and responsible units to monitor and ensure the acceptability and timeliness of project deliveries.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to create comprehensive action plans and monitoring processes concerning resources, budgets, and timelines for projects.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, meeting minutes, emails, etc.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose applicable improvements
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
What we're looking for
• 1-2 Experience in Project Management/Coordination
• Strong Organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications and documentation management and ability to use project management tools