About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Operational and Market Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing timely updates, reports, and recommendations related to the Operational Risk Head and CRO
How you'll contribute
- Manage the timely update and delivery of Operational Risk Management reporting requirements such as RCSA, KRI, Control Sample Testing, KRIs, Loss Event and Complaints
- Assist in evaluating new products and provide Risk Control Assessment reviews
- Provide training and guideline for 1st line Operational Risk coordinators
- Manage the Outsourcing Committee Secretariat including Meeting schedule, Agenda, Safekeeping of briefing materials, minutes taking, and actions monitoring
- Participate in RCSA activities and be able to challenge and advise on risk response
- Monitor escalation and timely reporting of loss incidents, including action items monitoring
- Closely monitor open and outstanding BSP, Internal Audit findings including escalation of past due audit action items
- Assist in 1st line business in localizing policies, standards, and creation of procedure manuals by reviewing and challenging
- Conduct training as needed and as required by the Operational Risk Head
- Assist the Operational Risk Head in conducting gap analysis on existing policies against new issuance/regulations from the BSP, SEC, etc
- Perform activities required by the Operational Risk Head, as it arises.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology from a reputable university.
- Certification in Accountancy, Internal Audit, Risk Management is an advantage.
- At least 2-3 years experience in Operational Risk Management of a bank
- Agile collaborator, high performing and highly effective in oral and written communication
- With good moral character, and the ability to inspire colleagues
- Experience in implementing Operational Risk tools and methodologies across areas of a bank including RCSA, KRIs, Loss Event Reporting, BCP/BIA, etc.
- Experience in handling Committee Secretariats including Meeting schedule, Agenda, Safekeeping of briefing materials, minutes taking and actions monitoring