About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As MIS Officer, you will deliver and automate MIS and risk reports for the Company’s Business Risk per Service Level Agreement in support of their ROC and regulatory reporting requirements.
How you'll contribute
- Prepares an integrated database from the various data sources of the bank using spreadsheets and data programming tools to extract relevant and useful information
- Evaluates inconsistencies by breaking the data into its component parts to make sure figures being reported are comprehensible
- Collaborates with various Risk Management units through regular discussions to have a better understanding of the risk reporting requirements
- Documents the data processing and report preparation through a comprehensive manual to ensure quick transition and continuity in case of extended leaves or resignation
- Develops data processing programs and reporting tools using SAS or other similar software to efficiently generate standardized reports and easily capture quantitative data
- Coordinates availability of data by following up with various data owners or processors via email or phone to be able to process data per schedule
- Generates accurate reports on a timely basis by following a structured process to ensure compliance with the approved SLA
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics
- At least 2 yrs relevant experience preferably from the Banking and/or Financial Industry
- Knowledge of data processing and reporting
- Knowledgeable in data processing software e.g. SAS, Visual Basic, R; Good organization skills
- Keen to details