About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Business Planning and Analytics Head, you will lead the Business Planning & Analytics team in directing, implementing, and taking accountability for customer/financial data structure, reporting, and analysis in regard to Security Bank’s retail digital channels.
How you'll contribute
- Defines direction for the data structure to support reporting and analysis
- Works with the team to support reporting needs (whether creation or specifications for reports) in relation to business/product needs
- Analyzes business/product problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Forecasting and monitoring group budget
- Support Digital Channel Development and Growth
- Build and manage a high-performing product management and development team.
- Individual development: coaches team members and conducts regular (monthly) performance feedback sessions with an emphasis on addressing skill gaps; finds relevant training opportunities for team members; develops career growth opportunities for team members.
- Performance Management: establishes team’s yardsticks (early indicators) and analyzes and communicates team performance to the team.
- Workflow Organization: helps “break down” larger projects into manageable activities for the team when necessary and coordinates with other divisions to eliminate roadblocks; develops and enforces internal systems and policies when necessary.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of experience in MIS / Data Analytics
- With more than 1 year of experience in working with digital products, specifically digital analytics.
- Preferably with experience or certification in any of the following: Google Analytics, Firebase, Appsflyer, Google Tag Manager, & Big Query
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Preferably with people management experience
- Equipped with the ability to solve moderate to complex technical / business problems