About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Risk Mitigation Officer, you will be responsible for processing Risk Mitigation qualified accounts according to the Risk Mitigation Program guidelines, and attending to borrowers’ complaints, inquiries, and requests with respect to restructuring and repayment. The purpose of this role is to provide support to clients in need of Risk Mitigation options provided by the Bank and ensure the effective processing of their loan accounts to meet the team’s performance standards.
How you'll contribute
- Review and assess accounts endorsed for Risk Mitigation based on set Risk Mitigation Program guidelines.
- Perform call-outs to follow up on possible payment promises or collection of documents prior to the booking of accounts, to avoid future cancellation of availed Risk Mitigation Program.
- Once a case is qualified for Risk Mitigation, continuously monitor the case to ensure complete documentation is submitted by the client, and to clearly define the terms of the Risk Mitigation Program.
- Initiate and recommend adjustments/reversals of accounts via the PRO2COL collections system or in batch via Sentinel – Transaction Interface, to update the account.
- Prepare recommendations of accounts for endorsement to the LOSD Department according to guidelines, to have the accounts re-booked in the system.
- Monitor and reach the yearly and monthly KPIs (Number of booked accounts. RPS default rate, Accuracy on RPS booking, % of customers with restructuring/extension/amendment that stayed cured after 3 months, Number of complaints received from customers).
- Monitor and update the Repayment Scheme (RPS) Tracker to determine the percentage of default accounts booked to RPS.
- Perform account status updates in the database and encoding for Risk Mitigation booking.
- Create and endorse router for processing of other departments via Customer Contact Manager (CCM).
- Recommend process improvement and innovations, and ensure the same is documented and forwarded for discussion/approval to eliminate manual processes and increase one's productivity.
What we’re looking for
- Must have at least 3 years of related experience.
- Should have a Collections background
- With knowledge in handling risk mitigation for past-due accounts
- Must have good communication and decision-making skills
- Should possess effective negotiation skills