About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Digital Solutions Head, you will play the key Business/ System Analyst role for managing 2-5 Analysts and perform as Team Lead, Reviewer, or Auditor to support the overall digital product direction.
How you'll contribute
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured, the scope is controlled and expectations are met.
- Work closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features and develop actionable recommendations.
- Participate or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meetings, etc.
- Read and understand project documentation; create and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user story, wireframes, etc.
- Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationships with stakeholders; communicate with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of business domain technologies and solutions.
- Establish team structure and culture, including recruiting and training team members.
- Coach team members and conducts regular (monthly) performance feedback sessions with an emphasis on addressing skill gaps; find relevant training opportunities for team members; develops career growth opportunities for team members.
- Establish team’s yardsticks (early indicators) and analyzes and communicates team performance to the team.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or another related field.
- At least 8-10 years of solid experience in business analysis, digital product development, specific requirements, system integration, and user testing.
- Proficiency in various BA techniques and tools such as requirements management/ development, modeling, and analysis of business processes (e.g. UML, Modeling and Design skills), and BA risk analysis.
- Expert in SDLC: Agile or waterfall.
- Well-experienced in BA leadership: set up / customize processes, templates, good practices, onboard BAs, evaluate BA performance, grow BA, plan BA team size and assign BA tasks.
- Must have a deep understanding of enterprise banking systems.
- Must have strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.