About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Account Assistant, you are responsible to assist the Relationship Manager (RM) in maintaining accounts and coordinating with the operating units of the Bank for the efficient implementation of loan facilities/accounts in the RM's assigned portfolio/or newly marketed account.
How you will contribute
- Adapts to market conditions that affect the Bank's day-to-day transactions by learning the current situation on the banking system to avoid any unforeseen issues raised by clients.
- Relays important information to clients (i.e, interest rates) based on existing Bank policies to ensure smooth transaction flow.
- Handles client complaints in a professional manner to maintain a good business relationship with the Bank.
- Explains bank products in a manner that will entice prospective and existing clients to choose Security Bank as their main bank.
- Assists the Relationship Manager to ensure that the requirements & documents are complete so deficiencies are resolved immediately.
- Oversees completeness of documentary requirements prior to any loan availments, renewals, and extensions using a comprehensive checklist to protect the Bank's interest.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Course
- Must have at least 6 months relevant banking experience
- Knowledgeable in financial analysis and accounting systems
- Ability to work under pressure and maximize results given minimal resources
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!