About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Agency Coordinator, you will be responsible for effectively managing a team of agency collectors handling past due accounts for collection bucket/level assigned. You will also ensure that the goals of external agencies are attained and that business operations are fully supported and collection goals are being met by each agency.
How you'll contribute
- Reviews and approves requests for waivers, payment proposals based on existing guidelines.
- Provides accurate and timely overall billing and ensures that agency payout is done (end-to-end).
- Conducts quarterly on-site collection agency audits.
- Escalates problematic accounts to management as required by business circumstances.
- Ensures that agents are compliant to SBC Accredited Collections Agency Policy and Memorandum of Agreement.
- Ensures proper documentation by uploading all collection activities in the system.
- Monitors and evaluates the organizational effectiveness of an agency.
- Exercises administrative control over personnel under direct supervision on performance, attendance & discipline.
- Provide staff training on new systems, consumer credit and collection legalities, and customer care.
- Monitoring of Memorandum of Agreement between the Bank and the Agency for yearly renewal.
- Generate reports pertaining to the function for business and operational reviews.
- Conducts regular field visits & meetings once a week with Agency Supervisors, Managers, and Owners to discuss concerns such as handling exceptions, accounts that did not meet guidelines, productivity attainment, etc.
- Propose enhancement in the process when necessary and monitor the execution.
- Review delinquency & cycle inflow/outflow. Keep the agency informed of trends and targets.
- Responsible for achieving composite flow rate targets, past-due rates, recovery rate, and other performance metrics.
What we’re looking for
- Must have at least 3 years of related experience.
- Proficient in Collections transactions and reports such as flow, past due, and recovery rates
- Proficient in the use of MIS, computer programs (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Should possess strong analytical skills and effective negotiation skills
- Must have good oral & written communication skills