About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Business Manager you have to ensure the achievement of the business deliverable of his/her branch assignment thru the tactical rollout of sales strategies and activities, and enlists the support and engagement of branch personnel to achieve the Branch goals. Addresses the banking requirements of those in our target market through innovative and value-driven financial solutions. Assumes overall responsibility for the sales performance, service delivery, profitability, and administrative, operational, and control areas of the branch.
How you will contribute
- Assist the Area Head in determining the market/business potential of his assigned branch and in the formulation and implementation of strategies for the attainment of their targets.
- Maintains a proactive and firm business stance in relation to industry competition, market conditions, and other external factors so threats are addressed and strengths and opportunities are maximized
- Manages the branch’s overall profitability by growing the business, optimizing income, and rationalizing expenditures thereby resulting in a healthy bottom line
- Establishes strong synergy with partner units/groups thru active and collaborative undertaking resulting in successful cross-sells
- Monitors and reviews actual performances versus targets based on MIS reports to determine the percentage of achievement and plans actions with respective team members to close gaps
- Develops the entire branch sales force thru coaching, mentoring, strategizing, and monitoring to produce and retain highly competent and results-driven sales talents
- Identifies and endorses customers for credit accommodations, waivers, and special approvals while adhering to set bank guidelines to ensure accurate price quotes, mitigate risks and realize potential income
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience related to the banking industry
- Must have effective selling and presentation skills
- Should have strong leadership skills and compelling communication skills
- With good problem and analytical skills
- With strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Must have an active client portfolio on the assigned location
- Actively seeks new ways of working to improve efficiency and productivity
- Cebu Mactan