About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Branch Operations Officer, you will act as a universal operations support officer of the branches within the area. You will act as a manpower pool in filling in temporary vacancies of officers in branches and provides quality service to the clients. You will perform spot-checking on Cash in Vault (CIV), ATM, Teller’s Checks, and Other Cash Items (COCI) & Numbered forms for Lean Branches.
How you will contribute
- Performs as a reliever of Branch Channel Manager (BCM), Branch Service Officer (BSO), Customer Advisor (CA) or Teller in service operations, credit and control, financials and administrative, branch support, compliance and control, sales and marketing to ensure prompt and efficient service delivery in compliance with service standards of the Bank
- Conducts spot-checking on lean branches, surprise count of CIV, ATM-CIV, and Teller’s Cash & COCI, and monthly count of accountable forms to ensure compliance and adherence to prescribed policies and procedures, internal controls, regulatory provisions of government and private agencies
- Monitors over-all day to day operations following policies and procedures to ensure that no operational lapses/exceptions in any branch
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of branch banking operations
- Should have in-depth knowledge of overall branch operations as well as the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Should possess strong risk management skills and good customer orientation
- Must exercise good judgment, good interpersonal and human relation skills, selling and negotiation skills, and problem-solving skills