About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Branch Service Officer position plays a huge role in terms of the overall cash transactions of the branch. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from seasoned veterans of a highly competitive field.
As a member of the Branch Banking group, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From cash vault management and operations, supervising tellers in over-the-counter transactions, and ATM operations, the Branch Service Officer will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our branch business.
We are looking for Branch Service Officers who will bring fresh ideas in the continuous improvement of our processes, and the passion when it comes to the execution of projects and tasks. We need our Branch Service Officers to be versatile and enthusiastic when it comes to dealing with challenges that are inherent in a hyper-competitive industry.
How you will contribute
- Directly supervises daily activities in cashiering, tellering, and ATM operations
- Acts as the custodian of the peso and foreign currencies of the branch
- Handles ATM Management and outward clearing items
- Supports the sales force of the branch by handling operational procedures of account generation and management
What we're looking for
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in managing and supervising daily cash operations in the branch
- Balanced customer service and risk management orientation
- Supervisory and leadership skills