About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Architecture Review Analyst, you will analyze the architecture requirements for the Architecture Governance Review (AGR) process. You will collaborate and coordinate with all AGR stakeholders and be able to explain the AGR processes and required artifacts and signoffs.
How you'll contribute
- Collaborates well with the AGR proponents in receiving their requests to ensure timely assessment and review of AGR requests.
- Assesses the required artifacts of the Architecture Governance Review process for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensures the AGR proponents provide complete and accurate artifacts to accelerate the review process by the reviewers and approvers.
- Coordinates and schedules review of submitted artifacts between the proponents and EA Solution Architects, or Subject Matter Experts or reviewers prior to submitting their recommendation to the board for their review and approval.
- Organizes and maintains the AGR process artifacts and submitted artifacts in the designated AGR repository to ensure traceability.
- Tracks and follows up action items of approvals with condition or dispensation with the proponent or AGR board ahead of the specified action item date.
- Coordinates with other Groups or Divisions outside of IT, such as Compliance, to ensure all applicable checklist and sign-offs are secured.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in Architecture Governance Review
- Experienced in Business Analysis and Technical Writing with Information Technology as primary domain knowledge.
- Experienced in facilitating workshops or meetings that involve eliciting process requirements, and liaising with users; Very effective with their Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties. Individual contributor, and highly collaborative.
- Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail. Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions.
- Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the organization.