About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an HR Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for the processing of payroll for SBC employees and performs other payroll related activities to ensure employees are paid the correct salary on time.
How you'll contribute
- Provides information/data requested by allied units or co-units and attends to other payroll-related request of employees.
- Administers semi-monthly payroll to ensure that employees are compensated properly.
- Ensures crediting of benefits, allowances, and government-mandated rates (e.g. legal holiday pay) to ensure that the benefits are administered to eligible employees as applicable.
- Updates and implements changes on statutory benefits as mandated by the government to comply and adapt to current labor standards.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, and Human Resource Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Payroll processing and administration, Benefits and Tax Administration, and Government-Mandated Benefits
- Detail-oriented and Can communicate with different types of employees