About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Data Modeler, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining data models for the bank's data warehouse, data marts, reports, big data, and business intelligence applications, as defined by the Data Architect. They will be assisting and supplementing the Data Architect in data management, and governance functions and activities.
How you'll contribute
- Develops and maintains data models using ERWIN that meets Data Architect's design.
- Collaborates with the ETL developers in their development of ETL scripts to meet design objectives.
- Reviews the data models with stakeholders to obtain sign-off.
- Adhere to modeling convention and documentation standards as defined by the Data Architect or SDLC to ensure consistency and promote maintainability.
- Assisting the Data Architect in data management, and governance functions and activities.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders in addressing new requirements to support the Data Architect.
- Collaborates with application management stakeholders in addressing incident and problem management issues to strengthen the bank's Service Operations.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics
- At least 5 years and up solid experience
- Knowledge and experience in Data Modeling methods such 3rd Normal Form, Data Vault 2.0, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema); Knowledge and experience in Data Strategy and Data Governance; Data Store Definition; Data Content Management; Data Mapping; Data Analysis; Data Asset Discovery and Access; Banking Business Domain; Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Project Management;
- Experienced in Data Modeling applications such as ERWIN or Power Designer; ETL technology and applications such as Informatica, MS SSIS, Talend, etc.; Database and Data Warehouse technology such as MS SQL;
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; Individual contributor, and highly collaborative; Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail; Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions; Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the organization;
- Willing to work in Makati