About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Field Sales Specialist you will attract new clients, win new accounts, and maximize profitability within your sales territory. You will work with prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating prospects, and turning interested shoppers into long-term customers.
How you'll contribute
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
What we’re looking for
- At least high school graduate or Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or similar field
- At least 6 months experience in doing filed sales specific to auto-loans is preferred
- Good in hitting sales quota
- Good communication skills - conversational/interpersonal skills
- Competitive attitude and sharp sales chop
- Can work independently