About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT - Digital Solutions Architect, you will define or apply the principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the target Enterprise Architecture. Design solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, and business requirements of the bank.
How you'll contribute
- Identify gaps in delivery capabilities and proposes solutions to overcome them.
- Provide guidance for the most complex or mission critical aspects of the architecture.
- Find and evaluate emerging technologies.
- Initiate and arrange business domain specific knowledge sharing/ training for the project team.
- Pro-actively analyze and measure current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements to time to market/quality/cost
- Utilize metrics and KPI to make decisions and track project risks.
- Provide timely input of risks and issues, impacting quality, schedule or resources, and recommend effective mitigation plans when applicable.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in production architecture designs / solutions and review activities.
- Knowledgeable in financial, business and technology domains.
- Adept in architecture theory.
- Hands-on experience in microservices technology domain.
- Can write white papers and blueprints on customer’s request.
- Can create technology road map for competency/ domain.
- Must have Enterprise Architecture theoretical knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of any technologies from the following list would be beneficial: Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Kong API, WSO API Management, PostgreSQL, Java.