We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Project Manager for Product and Development, you are responsible for identifying market opportunities; developing & implementing sales & marketing programs; designing, enhancing & launching new products or features for the growth and profitability of the various unsecured consumer loan products as well as managing the middle and back operations of the Motorcycle and Sales Distribution
How you'll contribute
- Works with cross-functional teams and external partners to ensure the establishment of policies and processes to support loan products
- Coordinates with departments involved in system enhancements and improvements (IT, Credit, etc.,) to ensure efficient loans processing
- Develops communication plans for products, programs, or campaign launches and coordinates with Retail Marketing and/or creative agencies to produce the necessary materials
- Prepares MIS and post-promotional reports/analyses for implemented marketing programs to provide management with insights on effectiveness and improvement areas
- Develops, implements, and monitors sales and marketing programs (promotions, incentives, sales, campaigns, tie-ups, etc.,) to support acquisition activities
- Manages the operations of the Motorcycle Sales and Distribution
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Marketing
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in product development and project management in the financial institution
- Good knowledge and experience in Auto Loans/Financing process
- Effective Sales and Marketing Skills
- Can effectively communicate to all branch personnel within the group