About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Service Delivery Head, you will handle the overall supervision of the Service Delivery teams in terms of implementation and providing after-sales support of the products under the purview of Cash Management Division which can be positioned as business solutions for wholesale accounts.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures that all queries from clients and bank personnel regarding product usage or operational problems encountered during and after product implementation, through effective supervision and leadership, are duly responded on time.
- Creates demand for the bank’s cash management solution/products by undertaking “diagnostic” calls to customers with the end of providing them with the right solutions to address their business requirements.
- Ensures that all customers who avail of Cash Management Division products receive on-time and exceptional implementation assistance and product training using an effective feedback mechanism and through close coordination.
- Lead, manages, and supervises all the Service Delivery Teams in managing a specific coverage through effective coaching and supervision in the achievement of team goals, specifically in relation to the goals of the Cash Management business.
- Assists in designing tools to effectively monitor implementation and client servicing success.
- Undertakes implementation discussion with clients and thereafter, prepares project timelines in close coordination with the concerned TBG Sales Managers, RMs, or Business Manager/Sales Officer to successfully finalize cash management deals.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Mass Communications, or other related field.
- At least 5 years solid experience in Cash Management implementation.
- Well-rounded in providing after-sales support of different bank products.
- Strong foundation in customer onboarding and client servicing. Knows how to get the right information and provide a tailor fit solution to the client.
- Some exposure to IT to assess integration requirements to various Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, like SAP and Oracle.
- Has good project management skills.
- Has effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Equipped with the ability to adjust in different working environments and assignments.
- Preferably with people management experience.