About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Operations Specialist. you will be responsible to perform the overall day to day operations of the unit and ensure that tasks are performed in accordance with SBC's core values. You will also be providing extensive User Acceptance Testing (UAT), superb support to the branch, improve banking system quality, and minimal risk exposure for the Bank.
How you'll contribute
- Prepare project-related documents (i.e. Service Request Form, Internal Sign-Off sheet, User Acceptance Testing, Tracking Sheet, User Guides, Risk Assessment, Bulletins, Test Scripts, etc.) using the supporting documents (test results, screenshots, product manuals, recommended system enhancement, exceptions noted, BRD, etc.) to ensure that actual results are based on the business requirements and will not expose the Bank for potential losses that may arise due to fraud or negligence
- Recommend work-around procedure using user acceptance testing result to provide an interim solution for branches to be able to continue servicing our clients
- Recommend system enhancement using gaps, exceptions, and recommended enhancements noted on the completed project to minimize work-around procedure and system quality
- Manage and respond to queries and request of branches and other users regarding system errors, new enhancements, and functionalities implemented using e-mail, phone, and another communication platform to provide quality information and resolution to system-related issues
- Maintain documents and template such as project list, passbook resetting, system availability reports, daily task, calls and emails monitoring, MCC processing, etc. using e-mails and calls monitoring sheet to measure productivity and output of the team
- Prepare and Organize training materials and system walkthrough using UAT application and virtual presentation for the user to understand and familiarize with the system
- Ensure that extensive user acceptance testing is performed and reviewed using the centralized test scripts, BRD/ MRD, FSD, and checklist to ensure that all business or regulatory requirements are met to eliminate or minimize possible loss
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- With at least 1-year software testing experience
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Must be able to do multi-tasking and keen to details