About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Product and Marketing Head, you will establish a business strategy, develop & implement a new product value proposition, initiate a marketing strategy to grow new accounts, sales volume while optimizing key portfolio quality measurement while ensuring great customer experience on all campaigns throughout their lifecycle. Also, establish a branding strategy to create top of mind brand awareness of the product in the market.
How you'll contribute
- Develop overall marketing strategy for the company and overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Develop and implement business and product development initiatives and product roadmap
- Develop and implement campaign strategies to achieve the company’s key indicators target including a number of new accounts, sales volume, active rate, activity rate, the utilization rate for all acquisition channels.
- Identify potential strategic partners and develop relationships that help achieve short- and long-term business goals.
- Overall responsibility for brand management, corporate identity, and marketing communications that support marketing campaigns and new product launches.
- Responsible for Product Development, Marketing, and Delivery from end to end.
What we’re looking for
- At least 8 years of marketing experience in banking, FI, or insurance, etc., or at least 5 years of marketing experience in FMCG, telco, or e-commerce, and at least 2 years of experience in a management role
- A graduate of Marketing, Business or any relevant course
- Proven expertise in marketing several financial products and services
- Must be strategic, analytical with strong leadership and project management skills