About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Key Account Manager of SBC Wholesale to Retail Division, you will handle sales presentation and execution of wholesale to the retail product such as payroll and related cash management solution plus consumer loans, i.e., salary advance, home and auto loans to Top 1000 Corporations/MNC’s and BPO. Grows both Wholesale CASA and Retail Customers with the end goal of product and banking relationship stickiness by delivering a better customer experience.
How you'll contribute
- Formulates solutions in coordination with key units such as RMD and BBOG about business continuity plan by using alternative networks and people resources by using alternative networks and people resources to make sure there is no miss out of payroll credit.
- Provides a monthly update to the client by using service dashboard tools as per Service Level Agreement (SLA) to ensure a better customer experience
- Gathers necessary information about the products and services from competitors or by leveraging on customer feedback to keep abreast on the bank products and service development
- Conducts sales presentation to key people in the organization using a compact wholesale approach of presenting bank retail products that will benefit both company and their employees
- Ensures proper coordination and communication with Branch Banking Operations Group (BBOG) Retail Marketing Division (RMD) and client relative to ATM card availability and on-site distribution in order for employees to receive their ATM cards in time for their first payroll credit
What we’re looking for
- College graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrations, Finance, Accountancy, Marketing, and any other related courses
- Preferably with a relevant experience in the banking, financial technology, investment houses industry
- With knowledge of bank products and services
- Must have effective sales presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Must be able to coordinate and execute with excellence with all levels of the organization and other business and operations units to ensure achievement of targets and delivery of better banking.