About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Sales Assistant for SB Rental Corporation, you are responsible for assisting the Sales Head in soliciting and growing the operating lease portfolio based on assigned quota/target.
As part of the SB Rental Corporation, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to clients by supporting the Sales Head towards achieving the overall sales business plan.
How you will contribute
- Communicates regularly with other SBC group units through regular business correspondences and updates to secure account leads and business.
- Prepares Lease Approval write-up and business information by securing complete pre-approval documents from lease applicants to finalize recommendations for lease line approval.
- Arranges client meetings and schedules of Sales Officers / Sales Head by confirming availability of parties involved and ensuring transportation means to support marketing efforts of the group.
- Attends to queries from Financial Analysts during financial review by communicating required information to clients in order to firm up financial analysis reports.
- Prepares documents for review of Sales Head and Operations Head by completing data required based on agreed terms and asset details of the leased asset to proceed with the preparation of the lease contracts.
- Maintains accurate reports on document deficiencies, lease transaction bookings, client sources, and other relevant portfolio data using worksheets or applicable system databases for reference and management evaluation.
- Ensures completeness of credit folder by securing all required documents for credit evaluation and compliance with KYC requirements.
- Endorses monthly branch referral reports or client source data thru email and maintains report reference to allow SBC Business Intelligence Unit, Alliance Segment, and other stakeholders to evaluate the business return.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Course preferably Marketing course
- Knowledgeable in basic finance/accounting
- Organized, keen on details, able to handle huge amounts of information
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!