About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Collections Associate, you will perform collection activities through various efforts like follow-up calls, letters, SMS, email requests, and responses and thru walk-in visits by customers and document all transactions using a collection system called Pro2col. When it comes to career growth, it is an opportunity to get valuable corporate experience while learning from veterans of the banking field.
As a member of the Collections Division, you will be at the forefront of giving personalized and quality service to our clients. From initiating collection to negotiating terms with customers and suggesting alternatives for the settlement of their obligation, the Collection Associate will be instrumental in ensuring the efficiency of our Collections Division.
How you will contribute
- Initiates collection and investigates the customer’s history to negotiate terms and suggest alternatives for the settlement of the obligation
- Records and monitors all transactions with customers and their payment commitments in the collections system (Pro2col)
- Performs account probing and account reconciliation (technical accounts)
- Coordinates background of accounts due for skip tracing to motorized collectors
- Recommends endorsement of accounts with payment arrangement requests
What we’re looking for
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- With 2 years of experience in Collections
- Should have excellent decision making, negotiating, and communication skills