About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT SQA Analyst, you will review specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. You will create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and plans as well as prioritize, plan & coordinate testing activities. You will also communicate with end-users, testers, software developers, and project managers.
How you'll contribute
- Report, monitor, and respond to the issues reported in the Issue Tracking Tool in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the development team to improve the quality of the deliverables and ensure the business needs are met.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Perform and assist with implementing an overall strategy for system testing using the different testing methodology.
- Identify potential quality issues per defined process.
- Coordinate cross-functional and cross-application work streams toward testing task completion.
- Contribute to planning and implementing standards for Software Quality Assurance.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to the Development team and/or Project Managers.
- Interact with the BAs, Developers, and PMs to contribute to the delivery of the project schedule by preparing test estimates and test deliverables.
- Defect analysis and reporting, prepare test scenarios for the engagement.
- Test planning and execution status, defect reporting, and ensure the appropriate escalation of issues.
- Perform/Lead manual and automated testing activities supporting integrated systems development teams.
- Assist vendor/s on various testing engagements as required.
- Develop and update QA/Software Testing documentation in an efficient and timely manner according to departmental standards and procedures.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years’ of professional experience in testing with extensive knowledge of Automation Framework Design and Implementation using Selenium tool
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and ability to write Java-based automated tests
- Ability to perform complex System Integration testing
- Good working knowledge in UNIX, SQL, Web, and AS/400 platforms
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- With Banking domain experience preferred
- Java developers with testing experience may also apply