About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Enterprise Risk Manager for the Corporate Banking Group is responsible for identifying and evaluating credit and financial data to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to corporate clients. You will be involved in understanding the business cycle of corporate clients. You will provide a recommendation on the appropriate facilities and level of business that the Bank can undertake with the client.
How you'll contribute
- Ensures the efficient development of the credit facilities appropriate for the business requirements.
- Prepares credit proposals for potential clients and annual credit proposals for existing clients.
- Monitors industry trends and conducts stress test as needed to determine the effects on the company's operations and financials
What we're looking for
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in credit and financial analysis in corporate banking
- With strong working knowledge in risk management, credit evaluation, and financial analysis
- Must be analytical and keen on details and with good oral and written communication skills