About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Enterprise Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for running the Application Integration platform, composed of the Enterprise Service Bus and API Manager, as an end-to-end service.
How you'll contribute
- Ensure 99.x% service availability uptime, with the support of Technology Services teams.
- Manage the capacity of the service - both infrastructure and personnel, the demand for additional application integration requirements, and plan for the anticipated growth.
- Govern the application integration interfaces or APIs, ensuring re-use, enforcing standard and secure protocols, applying appropriate integration patterns, providing well-documented interfaces, and assessing project requirements.
- Be responsible for the administration of the application layer, provide interface development support, support incident management up to L2 level, and lead problem management. Build the team's capability to meet responsibilities.
- Be responsible for the service's annual budget to meet growth requirements, and project demand.
- Interface with internal and external customers, and SWIFT or BSP, in managing integration requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 5 years' relevant experience
- Knowledge in Application Integration Patterns; Service Oriented Architecture; API Managers; SWIFT MT and ISO 20022 messaging; Web Services, Java, XML, JSON;
- Experience in the following: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Technology (e.g., WSO2 ESB, IBM IIB/ACE, Oracle ESB/SOA, etc.); ETL Technology (e.g., Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, etc.); RHEL or CentOS; Java Application Servers (e.g., JBOSS WEB, JBOSS EAP, Websphere AS, Tomcat, etc.) Web Servers (e.g., Apache Http, IIS, IBM Http, etc.); A2A and B2B Deployments; API Deployment (e.g., WSO2 API, MuleSoft, etc.); Service Delivery Management experience of Integration Platforms (e.g., ESB, EAI, ETL, EDI, API, B2B); Application Interface Development experience on any of the above ESB;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties;