About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an IT Data Architect, you will strengthen the impact of, and provide recommendations on, business information that needs to be available and shared consistently across the organization through the identification, definition, and analysis of how information assets to aid strategies and business outcomes. You will also be responsible for discovering and architecting the data and analytics requirements of the enterprise.
How you'll contribute
- Collaborate with business, service, and enterprise architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on information architecture and maximize the value of information across the organization
- Create and maintain current-state and target-state data architectures
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to enable data analysis and business intelligence
- Drive project knowledge back to the enterprise data model and ensure that it evolves correctly
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage, and analytics
- Ensure that technology solutions are aligned with data architecture principles and target state
- Lead and participate in the peer review and quality assurance of project architectural artifacts across the EA group
- Lead the data design of solutions for large projects and programs
- Simplify the existing data architecture, delivering reusable services and cost-saving opportunities in line with the policies and standards of the group
- Support business and IT capabilities for managing and integrating unstructured information across media platforms, i.e., wikis, blogs, instant messaging, etc., and traditional sources such as e-mail and SharePoint
- Ensure that the architecture is used as a lens and a filter to identify, prioritize and execute the data and analytic initiatives with a clear line of sight to enterprise strategies and business outcomes
- Aid in the definition of data classifications and data zoning to allow information assets to be immediately identified and proactively managed as more information becomes federated in a digital economy
- Aid in the analysis of data and analytics security requirements and solutions, and work with the chief information security officer (CISO) and data privacy officer (DPO) to ensure that enterprise data and analytics assets are treated as protected assets
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, or other related fields.
- At least 5-10 years of solid experience
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), TOGAF, Data Architecture related certifications Knowledgeable in Data Strategy and Data Governance; Data Store Definition; Data Content Management; Data Asset Discovery and Access; Data Analysis; Project Management (PMI);
- Experience in data warehousing, data modeling, and/or data analysis methodologies and tools; Experienced in the database, data warehouse, and business intelligence tools and technologies; Experienced with ETL and building data pipelines; Experience with implementing data and analytics management programs;
- Experienced in designing and developing for any data warehouse software: Teradata, Amazon Redshift, IBM DB2, Oracle DW, SQL DW, SAP BW/4HANA, etc.; Experienced in technologies such as ERwin, MS SQL Analytics/Reporting/Integration, Talend, SAS, Business Objects, Informatica, Tableau, Big Data / Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka / Data Streaming, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; Individual contributor, and highly collaborative; approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail; Utilizes specialized project/program management methodology and tools; Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions; Recognizes potential IT security threats and risk, including common attacks, vulnerabilities, and methods used to compromise systems; Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the organization
- Willing to work in Makati