About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
The Solution Architect supports the definition and development of the current and targets Enterprise Architecture. Maintains organization information such as Enterprise Architecture Repository, and Enterprise Technology Standards, and leads the enforcement of EA architecture and standards to guide programs or projects towards the target Enterprise Architecture. Leads architecture development work directly for projects by supporting or producing deliverables, or indirectly by collaborating on a deliverable of a project member performing an architecture role. Deliverables include those that help develop a direction for managing the organization's portfolio of current and target solutions or systems (applications, processes, information/data, infrastructure, components, etc.). Maintains their knowledge and skill of their specialization (e.g., data, integration, infrastructure, application, business), and develops their knowledge and skill in other areas. Scans the industry, researching, and understanding both technology and non-technology trends that will aid in developing or navigating towards the target Enterprise Architecture.
How you'll contribute
- Defines or applies the principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the target Enterprise Architecture.
- Designs solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities, and business requirements.
- Provides consulting support to, as well as consults with, application / technical architects within projects, Data Architect, or Integration Architect to ensure the project is aligned with the overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Conducts the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Understands technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Coordinates the documentation of all current system architecture into a Runbook, and models them in the Enterprise Architecture Repository.
- Maintains organizational information such as Enterprise Architecture Repository, and Enterprise Technology Standard.
- Leads the governance activities associated with EA architecture and standards.
- Documents all solution architecture development work - design and analysis.
- Monitors the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through the aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements, regulations, policies, or guidelines.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Telecommunication, Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics/Statistics, Cybersecurity
- At least 5 years and up solid experience
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledgeable in Software Engineering / System analysis, design, and programming; Project Management (PMI); Enterprise Information Security; Service Oriented Architecture; Software Design Patterns; AWS, Azure, Google, or Oracle Cloud Solutions Architecture; Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF); Agile-SCRUM; Core Banking systems - CA/SA, Loans, Cards, Finance ERP, etc.;
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties; Individual contributor, and highly collaborative; Approaches a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail; Utilizes specialized project/program management methodology and tools; Anticipates the impacts and risks of decisions and actions; Recognizes potential IT security threats and risk, including common attacks, vulnerabilities, and methods used to compromise systems; Utilizes the technologies needed to perform in one's area of expertise and understands the important technologies needed by the organization.
- Willing to work in Makati