Role: Full-stack dev for a Web based B2B SaaS company
Company: (Mine!) Phin https://phinsec.io
Phishing sucks! We think the only way to solve phishing is us tricking people into falling for phishes before the bad guys do.
The State of Things: We’ve raised money and have a team of 5 (all developers by background but some of us moonlight as the CEO/CTO etc.). We are looking to grow to a team of 8-10 by the middle of 2022.
You are the person if:
- You think Phishing is one of the biggest existential threats to our society and want to help us eradicate it.
- Prefer taking the lead on features
- Like working with a small team
- You have some full stack experience. Largely due to small team size dictating a “many hats” mentality on a previous team.
- You think React is the one true web framework (eh, at least good enough to build a product on)
- You like GCP better than AWS
Prefer to have:
- Web development experience (HTML, CSS)
- Understand how a web server and APIs work
- Cloud experience (serverless, deploying containers, docker, and managed noSQL)
- Basic CI/CD concepts (#1: don’t force push to master)
- Git skills
- Programming skills
- Have worked on a project with a team