We’re a robotics company operating in stealth mode and pursuing a moonshot objective with positive environmental and social impact. Our team includes founders with past success and engineers who have shipped millions of products, and we’re backed by amazing top-tier investors.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to help coordinate the work of a talented team of mechanical and electrical engineers. This position, as part of a team of aligned engineering managers, reports directly to the CTO and will work closely with senior management and our principal engineers to drive successful deployment of our technology to market.
- Help create an environment of productivity, creativity, and autonomy so that engineers can focus on engineering.
- Work with senior management and principal engineers to build roadmaps, schedules, and budgets for a complex system of interoperating machines. When something doesn't go according to plan, mitigate delays and optimize priorities to get things back on track.
- Synthesize and spread technical information, while rooting out and resolving miscommunications, so that all teams remain aligned on shared goals.
- Coordinate daily and weekly workloads as needed to maximize the efficiency and productivity (and happiness!) of a team of four to eight mechanical and electrical engineers at all levels of seniority.
- Focus on professionally developing and appropriately utilizing all of our uniquely talented engineers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Specialization in Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Application Engineering, or similar
- 6+ years experience as an engineering manager or program manager in a technical environment
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Stock options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Short/Long term disability and life insurance
- Subsidized MBTA pass
Where You’ll Work:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. We make hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business needs, and we encourage you to apply!