We are now searching for a talented Contracts Manager to join our growing International sales team. The role is based in our London office. Reporting to Head of Hotels - International, this person will take responsibility for expanding a portfolio of accounts and negotiating contracts for hotel product & DMC’s direct with suppliers mainly in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia. The role will also include putting together unique packages for the members who like to be inspired.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 60% off.
We're looking for hard working self starters to join the team, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to be hands-on and we're all genuinely passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
- How can we maximise our goal in capturing market share within these developing markets?
- How do we ensure we are the first port of call for our hotel/DMC partners?
Things you’ll be working on
- Business development for the region to help grow a portfolio of accounts
- Negotiating discounts of up to 60% with hotels and DMC’s in North Africa
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of products across the region
- Managing all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Ensuring our best conditions in the market at any time comparing our product with the product of our different competitors
How the magic happens
The International Team consists of a group of contracts managers from various different backgrounds and from industry leading companies. As our name indicates we are a truly International team. We are all approachable, friendly and we love working as a Team.
The Deal Breakers
- A proven Contracts Manager with a track record of successful product roles
- Experience of negotiating contracts with hotels and DMC’s in the region is essential
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking combined with commercial pragmatism
- Ability to effectively priorities and plan own workload and remain outcome orientated
- Good knowledge of the inbound travel market to North Africa
- Fluent in English, other language is a bonus
- Ability to travel within North Africa, or overseas when required
- Clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce a bonus
- Flash Sale experience a bonus
And you are…
- Excellent sales, business development and negotiation skills – previous flash sale experience a bonus
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business
- Should be able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence internally and make things happen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy – A true team player, International Style
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.