We're looking for hard working self starters to join the team, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to be hands-on and we're all genuinely passionate about our brand.
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
As the link between our clients, editorial, commercial and design teams this is a pivotal role. You will be responsible for briefing internal teams and coordinating with external teams to ensure campaign creation and delivery.
Things you’ll be working on
- You can expect to work on a variety of projects from email and display campaigns to large global integrated projects
- Successfully manage media campaigns, ensuring a smooth delivery from start to finish
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for clients, taking ownership of the briefing process and delivery requirements against agreed KPI’s
- Collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders (Editorial, CRM, Social, Design & Commercial)
- Run campaigns across multiple channels and platforms to achieve the goals of the campaign
- Monitor campaign performance throughout, manage weekly updates and deliver comprehensive post-campaign reports upon completion
- Collect and use data learnings to inform campaign optimisation and best practise for upcoming and future campaigns
- Ensure that whilst working with other brands the Secret Escapes brand identity is not compromised and is adhered to
How the magic happens
We’re a small Media Sales team based in London. This arm of the business was launched in 2013 and has seen significant growth in this time, whilst only a small team we drive a significant amount of revenue for the business. We now work with globally recognised brands including the likes of Amex, British Airways, Lexus, Hunter, Estee Lauder and a multitude of tourist boards.
- Proven experience working within Account Management/Digital Advertising
- Previous experience in ad-operations
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to analyse data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and ensure these are stuck to both by internal and external teams
- Experience in hosting and leading meetings
- Ability to speak and listen through stressful situations
- Highly organised individual with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Preference for experience within the travel industry
And you are…
- Proactive and a team player
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Goal-oriented and works hard to exceed people’s expectations
Things you should know
We do require that you bring edible treats back from any holiday you take.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.