If you nailed math and statistics at school, have an eye for ad design, and can’t wait to start your career at one of London’s most exciting online businesses, then we'd love to receive your application.
Overall Job Purpose
We’re searching for a talented candidate who has a passion for finding facts and insights in data. The ideal candidate is motivated by mastering comprehensive data sets, has an eye for ad design, and has perhaps already have gained some work experience within paid social.
Your role will be to help forecast, plan and execute our paid social campaigns within Facebook Business Manager and other platforms. You will work in close collaboration with our external agency and internal teams as we work towards the ambitious plan of managing all of our paid social activity in-house.
You will be answering questions like: what drives best conversion rates - beach or pool imagery? Do we improve lead quality with a direct or inspirational ad copy? Which demographic segment provides the best return on ad spend? You will have the design and editorial resource at hand, as well as the creative production and campaign management tools required to build high-performing campaigns and answer these questions through rigorous testing.
The overall goal is to continue building our member base internationally across 10 markets by utilising the most effective advertising opportunities offered by Facebook and other social platforms. You will soon be dealing with comprehensive datasets and handling impressive budgets, all while learning a ton and starting to become a true paid social specialist.
The role sits within the Global Display Marketing team, which is a six-person band working alongside a marketing team of 40+. Our campaigns are run across 10 markets in Europe.
If you’re a talented graduate with an analytical mindset, an eye for design, and someone would like to take an exciting first step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity to contribute to the success of our exciting and ambitious online travel business.
- Day-to-day management of paid social campaigns.
- Continuous testing of creative and campaign setup options (bidding, targeting etc.) to improve the efficiency and impact of our paid social campaigns.
- In-depth monthly analysis of campaign performance, and presentation of highlights and progress during monthly team meetings.
- Collaborating with editorial and design teams, and utilising creative production tools to produce best-in-class ads.
- Collaborating with local markets and teams to ensure the best possible alignment with localisation, seasonality, sale events, and brand campaigns.
- Strong academics (2.1 degree, preferably numerical).
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for extracting insight from data. Experience of working with large data sets would be ideal.
- Strong interest in online business coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (needs to be demonstrated).
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable with taking full ownership of output.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively.
- Fluent in English.
- Multiple languages and a genuine passion for luxury travel would be a bonus.
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU.
- You demonstrate a ‘make stuff happen’ attitude by consistently delivering results through organisation, planning, testing, and optimisation. You show a desire to push the boundaries and question the norm.
- You are open minded and able to work collaboratively within a diverse group.
- You love data and can demonstrate an ability to extract human insight in order to support decision making.
- You exhibit integrity, effort, commitment and resilience.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.