You will be reporting to the Production Team Leader and your job will be to ensure only the best offers reach our site, and that they do so in the timeliest manner possible. Working side by side with our Contracts Managers, you will be responsible for managing the production of hotel sales, ensuring they are price checked, meet our quality standards and are signed off by suppliers with any amends actioned.
Things you’ll be working on
- Responsible for production of International hotel sales after Sales team has agreed on commercial terms with the supplier and the deal has passed through Commercial Performance.
- Working closely with the Suppliers, Sales, Commercial Performance, trading and Planning, Editorial and Customer Service teams
- Reviewing pricing: Checking and recording pricing against OTAs and the hotel’s own site.
- Sending contracts to suppliers and ensuring they have been signed before the deal goes live.
- Responsibility for loading sale information into the internal CMS system.
- Running a final approval check to ensure that each deal is correctly set-up
- Sending deal previews to suppliers and managing any amends.
- Processing ad-hoc requests from suppliers in the CMS including rate amends and allocation updates
- Helping on ad-hoc requests for package sales, including creating rate sheets based on information provided by the contracts manager
- Being the main point of contact for the supplier throughout the production process, and obtain all non-commercial details relating to each sale from them
- Be first point of contact for all customer support issues queries
The deal breakers
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrable attention to detail, taking total ownership for accuracy of output
- Effective communicator, able to build professional relationships quickly
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work effectively
- A genuine passion for luxury travel would be a bonus
- Cleared to work in the UK/EU
And you are…
- Finds satisfaction in well organised and smooth run workflow
- Organised and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong believer in facts and ability to find proof in data
- Interested in digital technology and a passion for keeping up to date with trends within user behaviours
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- A real team player with a proactive and positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.