To facilitate the sale of package holidays across all Secret Escapes territories by loading contracts and building package holiday offers in the Secret Escapes reservations system, and to be a central point for the business and facilitate queries of an operational nature and ensure a seamless approach to business support.
To be an operational contact point to external suppliers, and ensure queries are funnelled accordingly via the department to a satisfactory result for the business.
- To manufacture deals from negotiated hotel rates from commercial team;
- To ensure that actions relating to manufactured packages are turned around to agreed deadlines;
- To ensure all back office processes with regards to ensuring customer bookings are secure and have received relevant follow ups, and any related information
- To provide operational support to internal departments and external suppliers as per business requirements
- To ensure quality and accuracy of tasks that fall within the operational remit
- To meet department targets and deadlines as set out by your line manager
- To improve efficiency and maximise growth by ensuring structured views and opinions are communicated in the team, which will in turn add value to the department
- To ensure booking fulfilment processes are followed so that bookings taken are communicated and actioned accordingly with suppliers;
- Any other tasks that are on-boarded to the department of an operational nature as specified by your line manager
- Knowledge of the package holiday market
- Experience working in a travel agency or tour operator in a similar role is desirable
- Previous experience of technology systems in a similar working environment is required
- Great attention to detail and a desire to get the job done right
- Task orientated a great administrator
- Well organised and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of package holidays and flights is desirable
- Adaptable and ability to communicate across multiple business departments and external sources
- To be able to problem solve, and apply logical and lateral thinking
- A team player with a can-do attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.