The Secret Escapes Group is one of the fastest-growing Tour Operators in Europe. As we build our packaging vertical we need an aviation executive to help us grow and optimise our flights’ competency. Our mission is to inspire the world to escape, and this role is at the heart of it, enabling members and customers across our brands and markets to effortlessly book best in market value holidays with flights.
You will report to the Aviation Operations Manager, and work closely alongside our Packaging Operations team
Things you will be working on
- Support the day to day running of Aviation content across all territories and technology platforms
- Set-up, configure and optimise relevant carrier content at sales and origin & destination level
- Support Sales and Package Op’s team with any Aviation related enquiries
- Manage internal Aviation inbox monitoring and responding to all issues raised within SLA requirements
- Ensure the Aviation element to all Hotel+ offers are updated and uploaded on a bi-weekly basis
- Review and report any failed flight trends daily and ultimately assist in resolving the issue
- Manage the day to day running and reporting of all Ownstock flights
- Carry out bench marking and fare content audits to ensure flight content is competitive at all times
- Build and maintain carrier level reports, both regular and ad hoc
- Ad-Hoc analysis as requested
The deal breakers
- To work, as part of a team, gain and maintain a working understanding of every aspect of Secret Escapes flight operations with the ability to pick it up duties as required
- This role requires some knowledge of online flight distribution, GDS systems and an understanding of aviation set-up/settings
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
And you are….
- You have a Flexible but organized approach to your working day
- You enjoy new challenges and contributing to the success of the group
- You are robust and enjoy the flexibility of a varied working life where routine tasks are juggled with ad hoc requests
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.