We are now searching for a talented Contracts Manager to join our International sales team. The role is based in our London office. Reporting to Head of Hotels - International, this person will take responsibility for expanding a portfolio of accounts and negotiating contracts for hotel product; DMC’s direct with suppliers mainly in Cyprus, Malta, Egypt, Israel and Tunisia. The role will also include putting together unique packages for the members who like to be inspired.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is one of the world’s biggest members-only website offering flash sales on luxury travel within the UK and around the world. We negotiate amazing deals and exclusive discounts for our members.
Travel is – and should be – exciting, and booking a holiday or hotel should be a great experience. That’s what we set out to achieve, and it’s the philosophy that drives us on. We want to inspire the world to escape, and we do so with strong imagery, stylish writing, sought-after destinations and unbeatable prices.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, people who can keep up with the fast pace and who want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work really hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all incredibly passionate about our brand.
- Business development for the region to help grow a portfolio of accounts
- Negotiating discounts of up to 60% with hotels and DMC’s n the allocated destinations
- Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of products across the region
- Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement and allocation management
- Ensure our best conditions in the market at any time comparing our product with the product of our different competitors
- A proven Contracts Manager with a track record of successful product roles
- Experience of negotiating contracts with hotels and DMC’s in the region is essential
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking combined with commercial pragmatism
- Ability to effectively priorities and plan own workload and remain outcome orientated
- Good knowledge of the inbound travel market to Turkey
- Fluent in English, other language is a bonus
- Ability to travel overseas when required
- Clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce a bonus
- Flash Sale experience a bonus
- Excellent sales, business development and negotiation skills – previous flash sale experience a bonus
- Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’approach to business
- Should be able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to influence internally and make things happen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong cultural versatility and empathy – A true team player, International Style
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.